Monday, January 18, 2010

Updates, Haiti, and Food

Okay I really need to update some things.
Firstly, I moved into my bros/dads room and now I have my own bathroom! Its so cute I finally get to use my pink owl soap dispenser from Target.
Next, I am obsessed with sushi now, RA in HB is delicious.
Oh and I got paid on Friday!
Yesterday my mom, my lil' sis, and I all went shopping at the mall and our first stop was at Macy's where I bought a nice pair of black Levis, (finally) I've been in need of nice black jeans that are good quality. Any who, we stopped by Journey's and I bought cute pink converse Chucks.
Then we stopped by For Love 21 and I found a really cool vintage looking ebony elephant ring, and I bought my cute red drawstring pouch bag.

Later we went to Buffalo Exchange and I was helping out my sis find shirts for school,but we ended up buying 3 plaid blouses. I got a red and black polka dot shirt that is 2 sizes too big,but I'm getting it tailored, and I found this adorable peter-pan collared tunic shirt, that feels thick like a sweatshirt.

Later that night we visited my grams and my aunt, uncle, and 2 cousins at their house and ended staying for 2 1/2 hrs watching the after party of the golden globes on E!

Btw check out "cousins" by Vampire Weekend-I have this song in my head and probably will for a few days[:

Okay, so I bought my fam $140.00 worth of groceries and I finally bout some more pita bread for my tuna sandwiches, sun chips(my fav), string cheese, Silk soy milk, activia, acai berry juice, and some other veggies and health foods. Yay for Fresh and Easy, we found everything there practically.



Okay gotta go to bed for HW and work at 5-close tomorrow(I work retail), TTTYl

on a side note, please donate $$$ to HAITI, I just texted "HAITI" to 90999 and it sends the RED Cross a $10 dollar donation to the people in Haiti that suffered from that terrible earthquake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home